Entity Framework or EF is an exceptional object- rational mapper that helps the developers to generate complex systems in a simple and productive manner by emphasizing upon the domain- oriented objects. The requirement of data- access code lessens as the entity framework or ORM tools support the visual studios. In three main scenarios, Entity Framework is a lot useful and recommended. In the first case of existing database, the more parts of applications can be developed and designed with EF. Secondly domain classes in the existing database inclusive of domain frames can be designed. Create the database schema with visual designer in order to generate or implement the classes and database ahead.
Entity Framework is an enhancement or add-on to ADO.NET that automates the mechanism and develops the storing and accessibility in the existing database.
Following are the amazing advantageous of Entity Framework:
- The code is reduced by the Entity Framework via building Model instead of generating class to execute the data.
- Fast rational and easy accessibility and execution for insert, select, update and delete operations inclusive of CRUD operations.
- Data access operations and codes are solely the source control in case of any sort of database modification is demanded there is no need to make the changes.
- More maintainable, accessible, lighter and neater codes that are usually easy to implement.
- Conceptual model is executed, maintained and represented in a productive manner.
- Fast and clear development approach than the other frameworks such as ADO.NET.
- Easy and less complicated relationship between the tables.
- Change the business object and model as the data access logic upgrades automatically.